|In 2013, Immanuel adopted the following welcome statement developed in partnership with Reconciling in Christ:|
Welcome to Immanuel!
Our community of faith,
blessed by God’s grace and strengthened by the Holy Spirit,
is called into being and service by the Gospel of Christ,
and strives to radiate Christ’s love into the world.
We believe that God welcomes and loves us all.
In turn, we welcome every sinner and seeker of faith –
the faithful and not-so-faithful,
new Christians and lifelong believers,
Lutherans and those from other traditions.
We welcome people of:
• Every family structure and marital status
• Every race, culture and ethnicity
• Every age and level of physical and mental ability
• Every sexual orientation and gender identity
• Every economic status and educational background.
Join us as we grow, share, and learn together as God’s people.